Carry out the daily management of domestic cash to ensure adequate liquidity to meet the needs of commercial operations, capital projects, acquisitions and debt service;
• Forecast short-term cash needs and make recommendations for repaying short-term debt and loans. Ensure timely payment of interest and principal on a quarterly basis. Prepare related schedules as required by the Financial/Accounting Report;
• Assist in the preparation of global cash, forecast and consolidation reports, including integration of new entities.
• Partnership with Tax and Corporate Accounting in cash repatriation strategies. Facilitate cash transfers and assist in preparing global intercompany dividend and loan schedules
• Assist in foreign exchange negotiations with business partners and banks as needed.
• Participate in bank account administration tasks including opening/closing bank accounts, analyzing fees and tracking bank account subscribers
• Support the Assistant Treasurer and Treasury Manager with reporting requirements, including debt clauses and controls (SOX compliance), as well as the implementation and documentation of policies and procedures that drive process improvements, efficiencies and synergies.